Monday, November 19, 2007

Good Investment Strategy Video (On Market "Emotions & Psychology")

Off to a good start on this blog, cause my first post from last night predicted that the market would be down big-time on Monday (issuing an INVESTOR ALERT), which it was, down 218.

People I care about have a decent amount of money in the stock market, and I worry about them, these days. Because they are of the "buy and hold" mentality. Buy it, and forget about it (for the long-run). These people consider following day-to-day trends in this volatile stock market exchange to be "short-sighted", or even worse -- day trading!

And they come up with all kinds of reasoning why they need to hold on to the stocks, no matter what anyway. (You know, taxes; commissions; not enough interest...)

I'd rather stuff it in a mattress at 0% interest, than lose 30% of my net worth, because I am faithful that just because "that's the way it's always been", means it's gonna be that way tomorrow.

So if you wanna get to know a little about Zuma Dogg and his investment strategy/philosophy, watch this video. I'm posting it for all my friends and relatives who shunned me for this type of thinking. But when I told them to sell Apple at $190 a couple weeks ago and take a profit...they told me to shut-up, because they wanted it to keep going up. (No kidding!) It was $150 within 48 hours, and now they would do anything to see at $190.

How many people were optimistic that Starbuck's was gonna turn around, because they still see a line at THEIR location. Someone told me last week, they weren't going to sell Starbuck's because it was down so much, they WANTED it to go back up a little, first. (Then the report came out, two days later and the stock tanked, and now he would do anything to have sold it at the previous (painful) loss, that is now so painful...it's REALLY not worth selling now. (But that's what he thought, last week.)

So people will risk much, much more to prevent losing out on making a little more money. (They'll lose $40,000 in stock because they were trying to win back the $10,000 they already lost. Or, they'll lose $40,000 because they didn't sell, because they wanted it to go up, even more.)

SO WATCH THIS VIDEO. MORE VIDEOS TO COME. WATCH THIS SITE. GET TO KNOW ME! ZD



zumadogg@gmail.com
zuma's video archives

No comments: