Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1/23/08 Stock Market Update -- NOT PRETTY!

I missed blogging this here, on this blog -- because I was busy on another Los Angeles based blog I contribute to.

Here was the pre-bell post, I usually put here first:

Zuma Dogg said:

How's the market going to do this morning on the bell?

(Price is Right Sounder): Whomp, whomp, whomp, whomp...(deflated) whoooooomp.)

Oh my goodness...the Fed can't step in with another .75 cut today -- cause that's what it's gonna take to keep the market from dropping 3% on the bell.

Apple may end up at $129 today.

OH MAN...WHEN ARE YOU OVERLY OPTIMISTIC BOTTOM PICKERS EVER GONNA LEARN:

When Zuma Hutton speaks...that's what happens!

January 23, 2008 6:00 AM
(The Dow was down 200 on the opening bell.)

Meanwhile, although I wish everyone sold before the opening bell on January 2, 2008 -- as I urged all who I spoke with. And I wish everyone sold, every time it was recommended on this blog since then (see previous threads).

So now, I don't know what to tell you about selling. But if I were one of these heavy traders, I would be on the sidelines watching, for the most part -- HOWEVER... I would also be buying certain things like an insane madman!

Overall though, my Batcomputer continues to be on "Warning" mode, because it still feels there are much bigger shoes to drop regarding the subprime real estate and financial markets. BIG ONES, Y'ALL!!!

Man is that credit derivative and bond insurance issue going to be the shoe-drop that knocks out the world!!! And that's the reason I am still extra, extra cautious -- even though, of course, people will be getting rich in the long run off of things they buy today...RIGHT NOW!!!

Long term: Still like gold as the place to be when the shoe drops. Get your positions now! (Especially if you thing Bertankie is going to cut some more at the next meeting. I'm not so optimistic. See thread below.)

And here is the article of the day that will explain this bond insurers crisis that is going to be the shot heard around the world. Coming soon to a global economy near you! Click here for the 1/23/08 article on Strategy Update website.

contact@strategyupdate.com


No comments: